• Teen Health and Wellness: an excellent database encompasses more than 300 titles on Health and Wellness, with vocabulary and content geared towards young adults.
• My Britannica
• Questia School
• New York Times in Education
-- To get your Username/Password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Movie Challenge: KIS Library welcomes suggestions for titles to add to the MOVIE collection.
• Textbooks: Due date for returning textbooks is 30th November 2017.
• Library books/materials: Due date for returning library books, visual & other materials is 19th November 2017.
• The New York Times - inEducation : a trusted, global news source for students and teachers.
• Britannica School: a a safe, up-to-date, and age-appropriate information resource for Elementary, Middle, and High School.
• Read the World Challenge: The idea is to read a book a week/month written by an author from a country that is different from where you were born and/or living now.
Machine generated authority record.
Work cat.: (OSt): Baum, L. Frank, The Wizard of Oz /, 2006.